Saturday, May 30, 2009

Roll over, High chair, etc.

This weekend was the first time that Elijah and I were alone without Paul. We had a fun weekend together. I learned that I don't like to stay in the house, but preferred to be outside. So Friday, we spent the whole day with friends and today, we spent the day at the Huntington Library with a college girlfriend. Elijah tried the high chair for the first time today at the Rose Tea Room. Of course we padded the chair with two blankets as he is not able to sit up completely on his own, but with some help, he did okay. He has been also trying to roll over. On Thursday, he rolled over from his tummy to back on his own, but since then, he hasn't figured out how to do it again. He has been practicing rolling over from back to tummy for some time, and today, he rolled over all on his own with no problem a few times. He is growing so quickly! He also sat up by himself for more than a few seconds. I think he is going to be an active kid. He does not like to stay put and when he is on the floor on his tummy, he is already starting to inch himself on the blanket. He has all the instinct of crawling, which is fun to watch. We also had a tough day with nursing.... The theories that my friend and I came up with are that he might be ready to drop a feeding, he is teething, or it was the kimchee that I ate... we will see the next couple of days....


No comments: