Saturday, February 20, 2010

Toddling

Elijah has officially entered the world of "toddlers." He started taking more than just a few steps yesterday (February 19th). Something clicked and as soon as we arrived at one of Paul's friend's place in Bangkok (where we're staying for two nights), he started to walk. It has been so exciting to watch him take his steps. I have heard that once the walking thing clicks for pre-toddlers, it doesn't take very long before they can really move around on their own really well. I'm sure people in Siliguri will be so surprised to see how much he has changed just in two months when we return on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I don't have my camera with me to capture these moments, but I am sure I will have plenty of opportunities to capture them.

I have a ton of pictures to post and blog entries to write after almost a month long hiatus from the blogging world. There are a few highlights that I must write about and post pictures of.

No comments: