He has not quite learned to say the words, "Go out," or "Outside" yet. But since we have been back home, he has been leading us to the door, gets his shoes, and points--communicating, he wants to go out. Our home is not very spacious and in the last two days he has been back, he has pretty much re-explored and have re-familiarized himself with our place. So, he wants to get out and he knows how to let us know! He has been "on the go" for the last month, always in new places. I wonder if he is used to that and wants to go somewhere, do something new, etc.... This week, my goal is to find some places where I can take him because he and I are both going to go stir crazy being in our small space.
Yesterday, he completely refused his afternoon nap....after fighting him for an hour, I gave up and decided that I was going to just put him down for bed early. He went down at 6pm last night. Today, I didn't even bother trying to put him down for an afternoon nap because he showed no signs of tiredness and I was sick in bed anyway... He went down a little before 6pm tonight. I think he is ready to transition to one nap a day. He seems to always prefer longer morning naps than afternoon naps.... we'll see how it all turns out.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment