I asked him tonight as we were playing around before bedtime, "Who does Elijah love?"
He answered back with, "Ah-pa! Um-ma! Baby!"
"Baby? Elijah doesn't have a baby? Mommy has a toddler (which I have been intentionally using lately) now, but where is the baby?" I asked.
(We have been praying with Elijah before he goes to sleep for some time that Jesus would grant Elijah a brother or a sister).
So I proceeded to ask him, "Elijah, do you want a baby?"
He nodded a "Yes."
"Should we pray and ask Jesus for a baby inside um-ma?", I asked.
He puts his hands together for prayer and bows like he is about to pray. We prayed for a baby.
I don't know if Jesus has another baby in store for us, but this interaction brought tears to my eyes. His sweetness overwhelms me sometimes....
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment