"Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers let him go, eenie meenie miney moe."
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Eenie meenie miney moe
I had taught Elijah "Eenie meenie miney moe" a while ago as we were choosing something. Since then, he memorized it and loves repeating it. Of course, his older cousins Jeshua and Seth were eager to share their versions of "eenie meenie miney moe" and repeated them to Elijah. He thought his cousins were so funny! Here's a video of Seth saying his version and Elijah and Mila having a great laugh! So cute.
"Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers let him go, eenie meenie miney moe."
Seth's version: "Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear."
"Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers let him go, eenie meenie miney moe."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment