Thursday, December 9, 2010

TWO Baby Sisters!!

I sometimes wonder how much Elijah comprehends what is going on. He definitely knows that my tummy is getting bigger. Since our Monday doctor appointment, he has been much more interested in touching my tummy because he saw the ultrasound pictures. Every night, we are praying for the two babies and for the doctors.

Yesterday during his bath, we asked him a few questions.

P: Elijah, what is in mommy's tummy?
E: Babies
P: How many babies are in there?
E: Two!
P: Are they boys or girls?
E: Girls!
(And of course, I want to know whether he has any comprehension of what a boy or a girl is...So I ask)

Me: Elijah, are you a boy or a girl?
E: (Thinks a bit) a Boy!
Me: Wow! You're going to be a big brother to little baby sisters?
E: YES!

Elijah, you're going to be an AWESOME big brother to your baby sisters! They're so lucky to have you as their brother and you are so lucky to have them as your sisters..... Jesus has been good to us. I can't wait to see you grow up together.

No comments: