Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Blood...

Elijah hit his head on the corner of a wall while playing on a toddler's bicycle. The cut was kind of deep but it didn't require any stitches. It all happened so fast, yet it plays in my mind like a slow movie scene. I was on the phone trying to get a hold of Paul when it all happened while visiting some friends. He was pretty upset initially, but he recovered fairly quickly. I have a feeling that he will be drawing possibly a few more blood, cuts, and bruises..... After this incident, I decided that I am going to hold off on getting him a toddler bicycle until he is a little older....

The first picture makes it look like he's a little drunk and had gotten into a good brawl at a bar... The second picture looks like it could be mug shot....although probably a little too cute to be one.

No comments: