Thursday, April 29, 2010
A funny story
Yesterday, we had a "play date" with a couple of Elijah's Korean friends. While playing, one of the toddlers started to cry because she didn't want Elijah to have any of the stuffed animals in her brother's room. So, he sat there while she began taking every stuffed animal around him while crying loudly. He even offered one to her, perhaps to comfort her... I don't know. But the funniest thing was as soon as she stopped crying, he looked at me and said, "All done." It was as though he was just sitting there patiently waiting for her to stop crying and wondering why she was so upset! I sometimes wish I can open up that little mind of his and see what he is thinking! I really love this toddler stage. And, Elijah makes it really fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment