He has discovered moon walking--I mean, walking backwards. He'll try it just for fun spontaneously through out the day. Funny kid...
"Ring around a rosie, pocket full of posies, to ashes, to ashes, we all fall down!" He loves doing it. He asks us to repeat it multiple times. But, I think he enjoys watching mom and dad make a fool of themselves as they fall down!!
He loves to have us read to him. He now brings books over and sits on our lap asking us to read to him.
As of today, Elijah has been completely weaned. I loved the tender and sweet moments with Elijah for the last fourteen months. I actually shed a few tears when I began the process even though I was ready to begin. But, I am looking forward to sharing more tender and sweet moments with my son in different ways as he continues to grow into a little boy.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment