He has three top teeth and another bottom tooth coming through. No wonder he was not a happy camper today. He was clingy today and not really himself. I finally gave him Tylenol to help ease the pain a bit. Hopefully, he will sleep well tonight....for his and our sake. I am so tired!
Well, I will post more photos and other thoughts when I have more energy. We were planning to go out for our ten year anniversary but we couldn't find a babysitter and both Paul and I developed bad headaches and were not feeling well. We had ham sandwiches for dinner, a bowl of ramen, and now we're ready to sleep....yes, Elijah, your mom and dad are old farts! :) For some reason, we are reminded of this reality more ever since we had you!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment