For the first time in Elijah's life, he spent ALL day with just daddy this past Saturday. It was the first time that Paul put him down for his nap time - and he slept for over two hours! We decided that it would be better for Elijah if Paul and he stayed behind at our friend's house near where the conference was going on. When I cam back, he "ran" over to me, but it didn't last very long. He has been so obsessed with cars lately and he wanted to get in the car and play "driving". ;) I was really happy to see that he had a great day with dad.
Today, Elijah said, "Ju sae yo." which translated into English is, "Please give it to me." I was so surprised! And he continues to ask, "What's this?" His new word for the week is, "bubbles." Did I mention that he loves saying, "Uh-oh!?" I can't keep up with his new words!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"ju sae yo" - so sweet!
Post a Comment