Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Surprise!

We just learned tonight that Elijah knows twenty out of twenty-six letters of the alphabet! I knew he knew some of his letters and at times have wondered which ones he really knew. So, tonight, we decided to play a flash card game with him over dinner. We had no idea that he knew twenty of them....

On a side note, Elijah has been going to preschool every day, now that I have been put on bed-rest. He is doing well and seems to be really enjoying it. I am so grateful to Jesus for answering our prayers for his transition. Also, today, it was sweet to watch Elijah trying to interact with Kiara (our friend Judy's five month old daughter). He was trying to explain to her that he had made a tower with the Lego. He was also trying to put the pacifier in her mouth too.... I think he is going to like being an older brother.

No comments: