skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."
Here are yours.... You might have another tooth coming out on the top as your gum was bleeding a bit the other day, but it's hard to tell right now....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Elijah Chronicles
Elijah Greets the World!
Born on January 8, 2009
This is how I am growing and changing!
Two Years Old
23 Months Old
22 Months Old
Twenty-one Months Old
Twenty Months Old
Nineteen Months Old
Eighteen Months Old
Seventeen Months Old
Sixteen Months Old
Fifteen Months Old
Fourteen Months Old
Thirteen Months Old
Ten Months Old
Nine Months Old
Eight Months Old
Seven Months Old
Six Months Old
Five Months Old
Four Months Old
Three Months Old
Two months old
One month old
Blog Archive
►
2011
(15)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
►
2010
(99)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(104)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
▼
July
(15)
More Highlights
No to Stroller?
Is it possible...
"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."
Dogs, Frog, and a Giant Spider
A Letter to Elijah
The jury is in...
New Words
Food Sensitivity
I can move, well kind of..sort of..
6 Months Old
Half a Year Old....Already?!!
Two Big Milestones
I was enjoying my warm bath....
Developmental Leaps
►
June
(9)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment