About two days ago he started saying, "Mem mem mem..." and "Babababa" So, I think he's trying to say "Mamamama," and "Dadadada..." or possibly, "Um-ma or Ah-pa" (mommy and daddy in Korean). Or maybe I'm just wishful... :) He loves saying these new discovered words and I love listening to them!
Eli and I went swimming today for the first time with a few YWAM ladies. Although it was 4pm in the afternoon, the water was warm from the hot sun beating on it all day and it was a perfect way to cool off. I wasn't sure how he would do in the water, but he LOVED it!! He spent probably over an hour in the water. He even started moving his arms and legs as if he was trying to swim and had so much fun. We need to do it again. Of course, I had my camera, but left the memory card in the computer back at home....Oh well, next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment