Sunday, August 2, 2009

Some recent photos

Elijah loves his rice cereal. Mommy loves his big brown eyes!
Elijah hanging out with Lindsay and Timothy. Too bad they are leaving for Africa....
Having fun with his toys in the morning...
He loves his tupper ware.
Elijah loves his "lovey," Patrush the Penguin, a gift from his cousins, Jesh and Seth.

On a different note, we had Elijah's 6 months check-up and immunization done on Friday. Let's just say I was not a happy camper afterwards because of the mistake that the doctor made...but I'm too tired to write about it currently, so I'll save it for when I have more energy.

4 comments:

Judy Hung Liang said...

Sooo sorry to hear that the doctor made a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that elijah is ok, paul is ok, and momma bear is ok!!

Mai said...

hey - his hair is growing!

G-Kids Mom said...

We're all okay, but mama bear was ready to use her claws!! ;)

Yes, he is getting more hair!!

Jesh said...

sooo cute...we miss him and you guys!